Language?

October 24, 2011

Too late (song)

You say, I'm not nice
I'm not good, at all
You copy and paste my imperfections to your thought
Only memories clear these vintage walls

You lied and lied to get past
You had a heart but it didn't come back
Now you go on empty, from what I've done
It's like a gun, can't love someone

Is it really, a puzzle who is to blame?
Both of us, both of us
There is no one sided story
Just another fate to crush
Just another name to erase

Go ahead and be like that
You and I know it's too bad
Go ahead and write your hate
You and I know it's just too late

I probably wouldn't care if I could
I probably won't ever see myself understood
I could reason and let be all I can
Thoughts from you just don't understand, understand

What kind of love was it before? Now that it's silent you push against me like a war
Did I deserve this, or was it just part of the plan, or are you more a man than I am?


Go ahead and be like that
You and I know it's too bad
Go ahead and write your hate
You and I know it's just too late

Until we let go, we can't ever see

No comments:

Post a Comment