Postcards and road signs

I call to the wind, come take my pain
Small lights trickle through my veins
Close my eyes and go back to the beginning
Where the road is wide and I'm still running
Where the child in me doesn't scream
Like stills from a movie scene
Young enough but strong beyond
These failures won't remain calm

Swaying in through my head
White lies claim my debt
Portraits up in the skies
Sorrow will be saying goodbye
I'm not dead, I'm not dead, just yet
I'm not dead, I'm not dead, just yet


It swallows you whole, all your wayward loves 
Can't you let go, can't help I'm not only one
Felt the bullet pressing into my hands
Like I did something that couldn't be forgave
This heartbeat faded long ago
Now I'm missing what I was sold


Swaying in through my head
White lies claim my debt
Portraits up in the skies
Sorrow will be saying goodbye
I'm not dead, I'm not dead, just yet
I'm not dead, I'm not dead, just yet


Spirit in the wind, come take my pain, so I can forget it exists
Spirit in the wind, come save my thoughts, so I can learn to live



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God