Language?

October 11, 2011

Jaxtr

I tried it once and I tried it again. It's nothing more than false advertisement and a marketing scheme to get you to pay for bullshit rates that are much cheaper with Google Voice than any other route you could take.

It's unfair that when your advertising free international calls using a service called "FreeConnect", you neglect to tell the customer that your required to have an upgraded account in order to use it. I think it's ridiculous because I'm on the hunt for free international calling so I can talk to some of my international friends and the whole time; you advertising some bullshit that isn't even true or worth while.

FUCK you Jaxtr. You've lost my interest. If you use Jaxtr; I highly recommend finding someone else; you're getting fucked over.

No comments:

Post a Comment