Cleaning house

Is never fun but someone's got to do it. My step mom is finally coming home this weekend and I couldn't be more excited to have family back. It gets lonely sometimes just jamming to a song alone or writing thoughts down but having no one to listen to them.

Considering I only have 3 days to get the house in tip top shape; I've got to put a move on it. So much to do around here. Kitchen will be the roughest part considering I have not just the inner layer of the kitchen but the fridge, microwave, and cabinets need there monthly cleaning too.

The good thing about all of this is I will have a nice looking house in time for my step mom's arrival and we have a new member moving in with us. Her oldest son; Tommy is moving in with us for awhile. I have to say I'm a little nervous but unlike Dylan; he's not a phobic asshole. Meanwhile; as I'm typing this..."What is love" is playing on the radio...can we say awkward?

Ah, yes. It's beginning to look a lot like fall here as well. Leaves are a changing and the air feels crisp and cool at times. At night lately, it's been getting down in the 40s. I can't say I missed the cold air but it's somewhat of a nice change from the sweldering heat we had over the summer.

Well, duty calls :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke