Child inside

I

I wish the world was flat, so I could come right back, to what I knew so well

You

You wish their was just one language, so everyone could know, so everyone wouldn't be in anguish

Run to the woods
They'll see you there
Hiding out for something unfair
Always wondering if anything will come through
Run to the woods
A place they've kept for you

Child declined, lost your mind
Child declined, wasted your time

Mmhmm

I

I changed my mind when I was a boy, a boy conflicted by the name

You

You kissed the hands of the earth, so no one would get hurt, still it got worse

Run to the woods
They'll see you there
Hiding out for something unfair
Always wondering if anything will come through
Run to the woods
A place they've kept for you

Child declined, can't realize
Child declined, can't touch the sky

We

We take back all our letters, so we can rewrite ourselves

and I

I could never remember, the ghost I didn't find, inside

Like a vulture you tear apart at the wound, in a sub culture of "nothing can do"

Run to the woods
They'll see you there
Hiding out for something unfair
Always wondering if anything will come through
Run to the woods
A place they've kept for you

Child declined, lost your mind
Child declined, wasted your time

Mmhmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke