Vanessa Carlton

I don't normally talk about albums that I'm inspired by or ones that amaze me but this is one of those posts.

I recommend Vanessa Carlton's new album "Rabbits on the Run" not only because it was produced by Stevie Nicks but it will show you a new side to Vanessa Carlton.

The album is an art form. It's truly embodying the essence of Vanessa's art and it's a great creation of Stevie Nicks. It proves to people like myself who struggle with musical inspiration that if it comes from the heart; it doesn't fail.

Stream the entire album via her MySpace page @ www.myspace.com/vanessacarlton

Be sure to click on "Rabbits on the Run" to listen to the album in it's entirety. It's now available on iTunes.

Fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God