Recently

I decided to go a little bit mainstream and start using SoundCloud. I've noticed many collaborators, musicians, and producers use SoundCloud and I felt it was time to take aim at it's potential in my life.

If you look to the right of this page; you will see a place for producers to submit music to me. This is a way for me to begin collaborations with those out there that harness the skills at which I don't have right now. So if you know any producers who might have the skills needed to empower my music and bring something unique to the table; visit the link and send it to them.

It doesn't matter where they are. The important factor is getting my voice heard. Will you help me do that? Pretty please with cherries on top??

Fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}