It makes you feel like sex

So today I walked down the street to grab a bag of goodies from Rite Aid and on my way back; a truck full of really hot guys drove by while the guys were waving to me, whistling at me and calling me sexy.

It was that gesture that made me realize; I still got that spark. I haven't been able to see that for awhile but it was nice to get hit on for once. It hardly ever happens these days, so when it does, I love it.

Now if only it could be a truck full of super cute European guys then I feel like I've won over the world.

PS: If anyone can telepathically get me all of those guys numbers; let me know. Would be fun to play in the field for a bit ;)

Fin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)