Language?

August 4, 2011

Blog changes (UPDATED)

As many of you may have noticed, the site toolbar has been updated and a new search box has been added.

Over the coming days, I will be updating the look and feel of my blog to reflect a more up-to-date look that I feel is time to work on.

I have a poll on the right-hand side that I would like for you all to consider voting on. It's important because it will determine what my readers would like while on my blog.

Please feel free to leave me a voice message as well or if you have questions; rather than e-mailing me, you can simply leave a voice message and I can respond to you via a phone call, text, or if your e-mail is on file; an e-mail.

UPDATE: A +1 button is now available on the site toolbar. Use this button to like a certain post on the blog. Sharing is disabled by Google by default for blogs that are not public.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment