People have small hearts

Or at least this one would conclude it valid. I only had one offer to help collaborate on my track and yet my track base was listened to 18 times and downloaded 2 times.

I made it clear that my next track will take time given the nature of what I'm trying to accomplish with it but I fear it may not start for an even longer span of time. I must call upon fellow producers for help because my equipment is dead.

The other day, the equipment I used gave up on me and since that has been the case; I've been relying upon fellow producers to help me form the rest of the song. It's not something I'm taking lightly and it's sad to see that so little are in support of it given the factor that I'm dedicating it to Norway.

Call me dumb but once upon a time, people did kind things for each other. People weren't snobbish and keeping secret with music; they spread collaboration because with one talent; another one combined could form a multi-vortex of possibilities.

I know that I'm not the best vocalist out there and I know I have a lot to work on but giving me a chance is worth it because I will try to do my part to make it work and if it isn't working; I'll gladly give you your work material back and start from the ground up again.

It just saddens me that so many out there claim to care about people and in my gesture to seek out those who want to join me; NONE of you are taking the initiative to give a damn.

People died. People lost loved ones and children that day. Have you no heart?

I could rant on and on about how much it affects me that this happened (I have friends in Norway and well, I quite respect their liberalism. It inspires me)

But the fact of the matter is, I can't control what people like or do. So what; you don't like me or you think I'm talentless or your thinking I'll never make something of myself simply because of your narrow mind. I'll someday show that with heart; we can do something better.

While I am upset by this ordeal, I'm inspired to act out more to try and gain someones approval. The truth is; I don't need the approval, I just need the chance.

So this week, instead of waiting on the art of DJ's and uninterested blokes; I'm seeking out my prior producer. If anything, at least I know that his heart will be in the right place and that his contribution will mean something because he CARES.

& people wonder why I am on and off with music. It's because people lack heart these days. Why can't we go back to the times when artists played together (even for fun) and made music without caring if it was going to sell or caring if it was going to make an impact. They just did it to be nice and to have fun.

Is it so hard to not be a total asshole? Gees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke