Strange dream

I'm not sure what it means or where it comes from because one of the girls mentioned I didn't know and the other seemed like she was a ghost more than an actual person.

We were in a school, maybe even a college somewhere and some guy who didn't get a long with me because I'm gay started to try and fight me but I didn't want to fight; I kept saying to him, "all I want for you to do is to get back in the line with everyone else"

He wouldn't listen and kept trying to fight me; I was holding a pillow or something as a shield against his blows. While everyone else was staring in awe of the fact that he completely lost his mind.

Later on, I was inside of a rich and beautiful home with my friend Ashlee (whom I grew up with) and a girl I have never met named Isalena (I don't know this name nor do I recognize it)

She walked in on me grabbing some change for my lunch as Ashlee was in the bathroom reading a magazine. It was like a traditional bathroom except it had more snazzy decorating than I had previously seen.

Isalena mentioned her name and only I could see her. She went inside of the bathroom closet (which had clothing in it and a couple boxes) and said as the lights dimmed (almost cutting off while the man that went crazy was screaming frantically) "This is where Isalena hid, she was a smoker" and then she disappeared. Ashlee was dormant through the entire moment and finally came back to life after Isalena left.

I hid in the closet to keep away from the crazy guy and he almost found me. Little did me and Ashlee know, there was a secret safe room beyond those walls in another part of this place.

It was in the closet where we discovered a door that lead us to a safe house. We went to the safe house and finally felt safe.

The safe house had a special door which opened to the outside world but it was also hidden from people outside; so the crazy guy couldn't see where we were. It was magnificent.

After that point however, I woke up.

The point of this post is the fact that I had a very strange dream. A girl I didn't know, A girl I do know, and some crazy guy that hated me.

Sounds like a plot to a Lifetime movie doesn't it?

Either way, I'm not sure what to consider this dream but it's weird nonetheless and I definitely can't figure it out.

All I remember about the girl I met in this dream is she had black curly (long) hair, a red turtleneck on, and black pants (she looked like a professional or a girl who you would see at a opera concert) and I never got her last name. She looked Hispanic or of decent within that area.

Me and Ashlee were young still but grown enough to have our own children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}