Some conceptual clips [UPDATED]


Log-in to Dropbox:
Username: b.demo@aol.com
Password: bmikal


Dropbox (Click this link to access music files)

So some people have asked about my music. It's been a secret process but I've been playing around lately with some new VST plug-ins with my recording software (on the Windows computer) and it's become an addictive form.

I feel like some of the vocals on these songs are some of my better versions. I've been using a better microphone with these and I'm excited to share these small clips of some building block concepts for future arrangements. These are not meant to be judged or taken into a personal context. They are merely conceptual ideas that I believe will help me develop in the (hopefully near) future.

These clips are best heard on headphones but with "Loudness Equalization" you will be able to listen to them WITHOUT headphones if you desire.

On a side note, I've also been working on a webpage for technology posts. It's not too great but I've worked hard on it and I like the result so far at least. You can check it out here.

NOTE: If you're using Windows 7, it is recommended that you enable "Loudness Equalization" for a full listening experience. You can enable this feature by right-clicking on the speaker icon in your taskbar. Select "Playback devices" and from there double-click on your default sound source (known as Speakers) now click on the tab labeled "Enhancements" and scroll down to "Loudness Equalization" and check the check box. Click "Apply" and then click "OK", now you're set up with sound that is more prominently aware. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God