So I was going through old voicemails and..

I didn't realize that it was a classy thing to call someone and do nothing but have me hear YOU having sex with someone.

Look, I don't know why people do what they do but that is not going to make me talk to you and it most certainly is the most vile and unattractive attribute for any guy to do. This was a voicemail from about 4 months ago but still; the factor that after listening closely and hearing "oh, yeah" and things like that is sickening to me because I would think you would have a LOT more class than to act like that on my voicemail.

First off, it's not necessary to put that stuff on my voicemail because your not going to get into my pants with that crap and it's not cute or 'sexy' to me.

Secondly, I want to speak with people who STILL have their morals and family values. NOT some hornball who can't keep his private life in tact. I don't want to listen to you having sex and nor would I want to have someone listen to my private time either.

It's just not attractive and it's one of the most distasteful things to me. I don't care if we spoke a long time ago, just because I talk to you doesn't mean I'm interested in that kind of behavior. I looked at you as a new friend that I could potentially get to know but now I don't see that at all. I see someone who is immature, distasteful, disrespectful, and overall incompatible with me EVER giving you time of day whether it be friendships or otherwise.

My point being is, no matter who you are. DON'T call my phone and leave dirty voicemail. I have a LOT more class than to put up with that and I don't accept it. Sex is something I don't want to dial out to voicemail and hear. How about a polite "Hi, please call me back" or something of that nature. Sex is not a voicemail capable moment. Not for me at least.

If I get another one from you; I'm first blocking your number and then secondly I will be blocking all other forms of contact with you. I don't deserve to get disrespect from someone who is unable to respect themselves nor find a sense of class that can constitute for their private behavior. KEEP IT PRIVATE.

Ugh. Nasty loser.

Listen to the nonsense here:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)