Language?

June 9, 2011

My big fat Gypsy wedding

So I turned to the TLC channel tonight and started watching a very interesting show.

These people give up their traditional lives for a 'mobile' life on the road. I never knew though that a lot of Gypsies can be found in the UK and not just America.

I'm still misunderstood on the term and still confused as to what it really is but more power to them. I prefer the term; traveler however.

I used to think that the term Gypsy meant that the person was a seer of some sorts or part of some kind of India culture that I don't know about.

It also seems there are a lot of Irish ones too. I'm learning something new everyday about my heritage. I do love me Irish and English folks :)

Well, the show is on again. Time to observe my dears.

Ciao ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment