I don't do this often but..

Today I felt like posting this video from one of my favorite preachers. She really delivered a message that I've been wondering about for a long time and I'm thankful that God has given her the ability to share this message. For years I've dealt with spiritual battle between right and wrong and what is and what isn't and for me to finally see this message being delivered in her sermon today; I am happy beyond words because I feel like this message was for me.

Even if you don't believe, I'd encourage you to see what this lady has to say. It's full of life and it really makes sense. Even if you don't want to, I would still encourage it because this message is good for all of us; not just Christians.

Here's the video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}