Why I'll be single when I die

I'm weird. I act it, I look it, I just am.

It's not a bad thing but it's not a good thing either. I look at all these pretty faces and sexually driven bodies and think to myself; I wish I could make people admire my face like that.

I walk into a store and I rarely ever even get a look anymore. It's like I hardly exist sometimes and it's a bummer. I dream of being youthful again and having that air tight skin that was like porcelain with a shimmer of summer glow. I remember times when I was 12 and walked around with confidence because I had the prettiest tan in all of my neighborhood.

If only I had a tanning bed. That however; is another story.

Point being is, I won't find love because love isn't unconditional, it isn't free, and it doesn't admire people with flaws. Especially when there flaws are exposed for the world to see.

Anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}