Today

So we got our tele back on, though I'll be honest. I've grown quite fond of not having it, kept my mind on important things I think.

We are waiting for pizza to arrive which will be here around 12pm even though it was ordered at 10am. Talk about a delay.

I mean really, since when do pizza places open up at 12pm rather than earlier?

Absolutely horrible.

I've been reading up today that Chrome OS may be released this week or at least a huge announcement will be made at the Google I/O event (it's an event where developers from all over the world join together to discuss and prepare for big technological happenings)

I'm a little excited because a lot of the updates that the development team is getting; us beta users are left without for now. Slowly wondering if I should go unstable this week just to try out all the new nooks and crannies.

It's really beautiful outside today. Warm and sunny like it should be.

Would love to steal away a boat and go sailing on the ocean front for a moment or perhaps gawk at random surfers as I wonder what it must be like for them to be so close to danger.

Guess you could say that I miss the beach a little bit. This white boy needs some color this summer and so I think I will try a little harder to get that color this time. I look better when I'm tan and my eyes pop out more too.

I can't help it though, I was born to be pale. It's the Irish in me.

So earlier this week I fixed up Dylan's computer in his room (only has 247MB of RAM) and it's running a little better. I put Ubuntu 9.10 on it and it seems to work well as long as your not trying to multi-task. I mean let's face it, with that little of memory, it's a computer fit for a 2 year old.

Then again, he kind of acts like one sometimes so maybe it fit well given the circumstances?

I mean that of course in the nicest possible way. Sure we argue and tend to act like we hate each other but truth be told; he's family and family always comes first.

I kind of went off the other day on someone and I feel bad for it. I mean it's not like I meant to react the way I did with them but it kind of just happened. I guess when you think something differently; it bites you right in the tush.

I don't know though, I just lost a little bit of myself in the moment. Either way, hopefully they can forgive me if I came out a bit prude. Kindness is the key to happiness and that is a lesson I've learned all too well in my life.

Well, it's time for me to get going for a bit. It's 11:30am over here as of the ending of this post and I'm anxiously awaiting lunch.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God