It's a goal

I was watching a show called "Extreme Couponing" on the TV today and I got inspired. A lot of these people were getting $600 worth of groceries for free or almost nothing!

My goal now is to start being more conscious about groceries and organizing coupons for what we need. If they can save a ton of money from it; surely we can and hopefully Brenda will join in on it.

It's a little bit of hard work and takes a lot of time and effort but I think I can at least attempt to try it. I'm excited to at least hear about it. It will be worth the attempt in actuality because what do you really have to lose but a few dollars and some change?

Thank God for coupons! :)

Well, it's late here. As of this post it is 2:15am and I'm pretty tired...so, night night everyone and sleep tight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}