I never was a negativity lover

I look around me and see so many things that think of this or that as broken or without or dead. Have you not seen the beauty in what is living?

We have a God given gift to breathe and to walk around an Earth that has animals that are smarter than our insects; that should stand for something.

On a side note; we ate out today for the first time in centuries and it was nice but me and Brenda both agree that we might not eat the nacho cheese anymore. Could the cheese be a culprit as to why my stomach (and Brenda's stomach) have been so quesy?

I'm not sure but I feel like staying away from over heated food for awhile. Golden Corral; what happened today? Someone lost there brains on the job?

Anywho, I digress.

School is starting in a couple weeks (May 19th to be exact) and I'm a little nervous but anxious at the same time. I'm mostly nervous because I am afraid of the academic challenges that lie ahead but anxious because I want to get out into the world and start to make an independent living.

I love my parents but even a bird must flock to nature and I'm that bird lately.

Well, enough posting for today I suppose....unless I have some random thought that travels my brains for hours and hours like I do on some nights...we'll see what comes along

Ciao ciao my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)