Hot latin guy and a new TV

So today; I did a lot of things. I created a sign to counteract Dylan's hate which reads on my bedroom door "Fag's room". I cleaned up the kitchen and washed a lot of dishes.

I was waiting patiently for the blogger issue to clear and FINALLY it's gone. I'm so glad that stuff is over. I feel bad a little bit because I cussed pretty bad today but when you get angry sometimes; it just happens. So forgive me father for acting foolish.

Anyway, I have to say...ordering furniture from Aaron's is wayyy better than rent-a-center. They're not only really nice but pretty darn yummy to stare at too.

Can't help myself, the latin one was a looker...

Anywhom, I'm cutting this short for now, so ciao ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke