Frustrated

Well today was supposed to be the day that I take my placement test and such but I got to the college and found out that the class was rescheduled for earlier in the week (which I wasn't notified of)

The lady who handles the class apparently called everyone but I never got her phone call. To top it off, she got snarky with me like I didn't know what I was talking about.

Look lady, I know when I called that some idiot said that TODAY was the day my class was supposed to start and then your saying you called us but we never got that phone call. If your going to call someone; don't just call once.

Either way, this is a complete waste of my afternoon and I'm pretty pissed off about this. I mean really; can't people do their dang job?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)