For the first time in awhile

So today, Dylan and I actually had good moments. He played some guitar and tought me how to play "Smoke on the Water" or at least a fair bit of it.

I guess sometimes the hate just disappears or perhaps it's just temporary? I'm not sure but I prefer this kind of interaction between us. It's healthier on the misses.

So tomorrow I start school and I'm nervous, kind of not looking forward to it, and yet looking forward to it. In other words; I'm in a mixed bag of emotions. It's just been so long since I've been in school that I've forgotten half of the things I was taught (except for reading and writing which I was always very good at in school)

Nonetheless, I'm pretty happy about it and I'm excited about what lies ahead. Well, time to go eat lunch. Ciao ciao everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}