Clip clip hooray!

So I went to McDonald's today and some ugly pimple faced gay guy looked at me and looked at some girl he worked with and said "no"

I'm not sure if that is a compliment because he's not attractive or if it's still an insult.

Either way, it's becoming clearer and clearer everyday that I'm just not good looking anymore and people are noticing it. I'm not good enough for even ugly people and that's pretty sad.

Good thing I'm single though, I'm not sure if I could handle all the b.s. of relationships.

Anyways, I'm doing the extreme couponing thing with Brenda soon and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I really hope it works well for us because it's a lot of work.

I spent the whole day doing equations on a spreadsheet and summing up all the taxes and totals for everything. Seems promising.

Battery is dying so I better leave this to rest for now.

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}