A church that won't judge you

live.lifechurch.tv

This is the church that I call home right now. Yes, I will have a physical church that I will attend but for now; this is the closest thing to it.

I encourage anyone who is looking for answers or is in need of God's grace to visit this online church and truly see what a blessing it is.

God isn't out to hurt us or to condemn us, he is there to provide hope; love; and peace. He wants us to be made whole through him because with him, we are alive. Don't give up; God is there to help us in our time of need.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful mother's day today and don't forget to show your mother all the love you can!

God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}