Blah de dah

I was walking through and all of the sudden a young marine (beside his ugly wife and two little girls) blurts out "FAG" in a soft but loud monotone voice.

I was wearing black, all black and my favorite glasses. I was quiet and shopping for a few tidbits with my dad.

This was yesterday.

First off, if you have to belittle me to feel good in front of your wife; your a sad sad pathetic man who needs a reality check.

Secondly; just because I am myself and you can't come out of your stupid little closet doesn't mean you have to go around hating on me just because I am wearing whatever I feel like and not what some forced government is paying me to wear.

Thirdly; We're not supposed to judge each other but yet you do because your a foolish man who doesn't know that God told you how to act decades before you were even thought of.

Fourthly; I don't care if you think that I'm a "FAG" because I know that I am whomever I want to be and for you to think for me would be conforming to what EVERYONE ELSE wants and not for myself. I won't do it.

To anyone who has a problem with my looks or how I talk or how I dress or ANYTHING..........get a perogative and leave mine alone because my life doesn't revolve around you

I may have lost more than most of you people out there and even part of myself but at least I'm honest about who I am. Can you say that same for yourself or are you too busy judging the rest of the world to make up for the crap your unable to admit to yourself?

Anywayyyy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}