Language?

April 28, 2011

"Won't Forget You" by B. Mikal

We go on, to a place that we've waited for
While the world is mourning and families are in warning

We lose to these games, to a battle that we can't face
While the people are staring, not knowing that love kills the pain

No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you

I won't let you disappear from me tonight
If love wasn't here, then surely I'd never know who you were

You were the best girl I ever knew

We're sad, with the loss of someone who needed a chance
We're mad, with the truth that we can't see them again

No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you

I won't let you disappear from me tonight
If love wasn't here, then surely I'd never know who you were

You were the best girl I ever knew

I believe, someday you'll be right beside of us, smiling with those big brown eyes.

Someday you'll be starting another life with your family, times that no one can take away again

No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you
No, I won't forget you

I won't let you disappear from me tonight
If love wasn't here, then surely I'd never know who you were

You were the best girl I ever knew

If love wasn't here, then surely I'd never see it clear

You were the one friend I'll never forget
You were the one girl I knew wasn't left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment