R.I.P Mandy Spivey

It was just yesterday I remember walking the halls of Randleman Middle and running into you.

I remember us laughing together and hanging out with Russell during the summer time; going to Nascar days together and gossiping in the morning at the school gym before we went to class.

I remember all of the times when me and Taylor would meet up with you down his street and we would all hangout together on the weekends.

Can't believe your gone. I wish I could have been there to help you through your pain and help you feel like someone cared.

It's not everyday that you find out your close friend from your childhood committed suicide.

I may never know why you did it but I will remember you for all the times you made me laugh; all the times you wiped my tears; all the moments I spent with you when no one else wanted to be around. I'm going to miss you Mandy. I feel so numb right now from finding this out. It's going to take a long time for me to get over this but I will get over it because I know that that is what you would have wanted.

R.I.P my dear friend. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God