Had the strangest dream today

I didn't wake up until about 7pm but I went to bed around 10am this morning.

I had a strange dream that the end of the world was beginning. Me and a couple whom I was friends with went to a hotel somewhere and were scared out of our mind from something we seen happening at the hotel (only we could see it though)

We left but before leaving I wanted to go grab my belongings that I left in the hotel room. A tall man whom looked very picket and stern stood in front of me and said that I wasn't allowed to go back into the hotel. I tried to move to get my things but I couldn't move, I was paralyzed in front of him.

It cut off and next thing I knew I was in a cathedral with very bright lights, television screens and people in the pews were actually satanically crazy and drunk like. I didn't understand it and it scared me but I was undercover to try and find out what was going on with the people of my town. They just weren't themselves anymore.

The guy I saw stood at the front of the cathedral with two other people. A pope and a woman whom had black all around her eyes and looked like a crazy lunatic from a movie. The pope was appearing on the screens for a commerical promoting this church and said "Welcome to a new kind of church" but he had a satanic appearance in his eyes which made it seem as if it was a false prophet working with the antichrist. I didn't know what to think.

Never thing I knew was I witness a person falling into hell and they landed on a bed surrounded by huge sky lines of fire that was burning so much that black clouds of smoke were forming around them. A charred figure fell on top of them and was raping them as the person was attached to the bed and was burning alive. This was the scariest thing I had ever witnessed in a dream and I'm still at a loss at to the purpose to why I was seeing these things and what they meant.

I woke up after that in shock and horror. What could these things mean? Why was I being shown these things? Were they significant to actual events or just false ideas playing out in my head?

In this church, the people were all holding Chinese proverb books which had a weird symbol on them. I don't remember what it was but I didn't like it.

I hope I stop having these dreams. I'm tired of seeing things that scare the daylights out of me. It's not fair in my opinion to see things that are so violent and horrible. Things that a human being could never imagine happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)