Language?

April 23, 2011

Gnome 3

So I tested out Gnome 3 (Fedora's Live CD) and I'm impressed. It's faster, more beautifully crafted, and simple.

It's exactly what I look for in an OS. Something that is simple and beautiful but to the point!

I stayed up all night playing around with it and downloading a couple things from BT Junkie. One of my favorite torrent sites.

We watched a movie yesterday evening called "Lars and the Real Girls" and it turned out to be a very beautifully crafted movie that opens your eyes to a clearer understanding on mental illnesses.

Basically this guy is anti-social to the extreme (things happened to him when he was a child, his mother died in a fire, his father wasn't good at raising him and his brother...etc)

So he comes across a "anatomically correct" doll (sex doll) from a co-worker at work whom shows it to him on the computer in his cubical. Lars buys a sex doll and has a relationship with her.

Everyone joins in support in the community to try and help him become normal.

I won't tell anymore of it because I may have just potentially ruined the story by telling you a bit too much but fuck it. You're either going to watch it or you're not.

I'm waiting for "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" to finish downloading, it's almost done so I think today we will be able to enjoy some Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. I hear it's a great movie to watch, so I figured...why not watch it?

Well everyone, it's time for me to head to bed. Gotta get some sleep before I find out by looking at the walls that I may not be alone in this place.

Ciao ciao mon cherie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment