German's speak the best English and here's why...

In my humble opinion, I think German's speak the best English because they give English a beautiful yet cute accent that makes you want to adopt your own language again.

It's like hearing a baby speak for the first time; you enjoy it and find excitement in wanting to know them.

I have a wonderful German friend whom I speak with over Facebook chat quite often and I remember my first time hearing him say "hello" to me. It was like all my problems disappeared because I heard him say it in such a way that it made me want to relearn my own language and start visiting Europe.

Though I've had a bad past with European men; this time around..I've found a great friend and someone who has taught me that not all Europeans are snobs and full of unworthy habits that plague you into sleeping more often.

Thanks dear friend, you've lit up my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God