For Mandy

I will light a candle for you during the month of April every year now to remember you. I wish I could have been there during those last moments so I could have shown you that you still had a friend.

It's been years since we had seen each other and I hated moving away from Randleman. I never wanted to move and I never wanted to lose contact but sadly life is that way.

You were an amazing girl. So full of life and so much to say and it was inspiring when I was younger. I remember all the times we hung out when I was in Randleman, growing up into the person I am now.

It's hard not to look at your picture right now without bursting into tears. I can't help it though, you don't lose some of your best friends every day and losing you is like losing family because back then; you were part of the family of friends I had, you made me feel loved because you were the first one to accept me for me. No one can defeat that.

Though your gone, your memories will live on inside me. I hope that someday I can meet you again in the great clouds and we can pick up where we left off as kids.

I wish you had never left us. I wanted more than anything to see you grow into the woman you were meant to be. Now I'll miss that.

Where ever you are, I hope that you know that you are loved and that a lot of people are missing you. R.I.P my dear friend.

Until the day we meet again, I'll be here with my candle lit, waiting.

Love,
Branden

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)